Wednesday 2 February 2011

Stockholm syndrome

I've caught Stockholm Syndrome.

Forgive my blog-sence. Absence with a 'blog' pun.

For my sins, I recently have abandoned you bloggers, without a sniff, a word, a priceless nugget of wisdom. I apologise. I blog-ogize.
Enough now.
 
I've missed you.
 
Anyway, after the madness I immediately fled overseas as all the best royals do. And good Lordy it was good. Lordy.
Sweden is one of my favourite places. If we're talking colours, it's a big, burning plate of green, blue, yellow, pink, with a few bears to boot. It reminds me of another of my bests, Oregon. They are the Jess Stams, the Angela Lindvalls of land-mass. They are just too beautiful. And it makes me want to cry/kiss them.
So Stockholm it was. You gotta go. We stayed in a Design Hotel next to the Moderna Museet. Every morning I breathed in cool. 
And it's Stockholm Fashion Week. Acne. Carin Wester. Rodebjer. Mini Market. 



 
Älskar.
Acne Resort 2011
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Whyred A/W 11-12
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Acne Pre-Autumn 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment